Monday, August 26, 2013

Stronger than ever

Dear blog,
Even if I had a hundred reasons to leave you, I'd still look for that one reason to fight for you. You are perfect, too perfect for me and I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. I constantly feel like someones repeatedly stabbing me and a whole has been punched through my chest but when I talk to you, the world gets better because you make me happy and I respect you for that because so many people try and make me feel better and you don't even try to make me better but you do, you make me better without even trying. Stay strong because the truth is life is tough, and sometimes you only learn if you fall and then you become more careful, you stop being naive. You find that people were right when they told you life is no fairytale. Yes, everyone lies, it breaks your heart but that doesn't mean that you should stop taking risks and living your life to the fullest. It means you should be able to stand up for yourself and be brave. Life is a risk of its own and it's your choice whether to make it worth to remember. I miss that feeling when you make it feel right when everything feels so wrong. You definitely have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop wondering so much, sometimes. But I won't give up, ever. There's no one I'd rather be with than you. I wish you were here right now so I could hug you so tight and never let you go. Maybe I am just missing you. 
"Never leave a girl alone, because she will never say she needs you. When she really does"

PMS sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment