Thursday, August 22, 2013

LOVE

Dear blog,
"Sometimes you just need to be with the person that makes you smile even if it means waiting." And one day, that someone will walk into your life and you realized why it never worked with someone else. I've a lot of boyfriends in my life, I've been in love with many people, but it never felt this way. Never, not once, have I felt the way about him as I felt about the other guys I have been with, and it feels like I can never love someone the same I love him. It's not like I don't think I can find a better guy, in fact, I might even find someone better than him. But the truth is, I don't want that. I want him. I know it's weird but I want the stupid fights, jealousy and all that kind of both cute and angry stuff he used to do and say, I would even want the pain. As long as it's from him, it's alright. Because I love him. And I know, even if I found a guy who's just like him, both personality and looks, I still wouldn't be able to love that guy the way I loved him. I love you just a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment