Monday, August 19, 2013

Scared.


Dear blog,
My biggest fear right now is when you wake up the next morning and you don't love me anymore. I know I over-think but I couldn't help myself. I am girl and girls think too much. Is it wrong to imagine my future with you? Because sometimes, I do. I am happy right now, beyond happy. But sometimes I think, what if I lose the happiness? Can I handle that? You gave me everything, all I have ever wanted before and I am so glad I met you. You are like my precious gift and I would never want to lose you, insyaAllah. As long as I can stay, I will. As long as I can care, I will. As long as I can love, I will. You are like one of the kind, like I have never been so attached to someone like this. Every single moment that we spent, will forever stay in my heart. I don't care what people want to say about me because I know that I love you. Just writing that puts a smile on my face. To be honest, you are the reason of my happiness. I love you because of your sweetness and kindness that I couldn't find in someone else. I love you because you are such a lovely companion. You smile at my silly jokes and enjoy my annoying attitude. I love you because I have a longing to be close to you and so do you. I love to be near you. I love holding your hand whenever we are together. I love looking at you while you eat. Or maybe I just love looking at you when you are with me. I love you because you never get tired to hear my story of the day. I love you because you are trying to make me a better person. And I am trying to. I love you because you appreciate me. I love you because my life has been better since the day I found you. And lastly, I love you for who are you. If I could, I would never want to change anything about you. Because you were being yourself at the very first time I fell for you. I love you, sayang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment