Monday, August 5, 2013

Love letter


Dear blog,

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason." And now, you are the reason. You came out of nowhere and stole my heart at the very first time I saw you. And ever since that, all I think about before I go to sleep or when I wake up in the morning is you. And everyday, I am looking forward to see you. To see your smile and be able to hold your hands. Every little things that you do is lovely I couldn't tell how much I fall for you even more each day. You are now a part of my happiness. But somehow, something is holding me back not being able to tell you how much I actually love you when its too early. But love? Who can predict love? I really hope that this time, it's real.
Not hoping, but I will pray for the best. For you and me. You know, What is meant to be will be together.Oh do me a favour, please stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment