Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 1

Dear blog,
I keep telling myself to stay strong. I keep telling myself that I can do this, because I know I can. It is my first night in Universiti Teknologi Petronas and I am taking Foundation in Petroleum Geoscience. Sounds tough, I know. But this is what I have to go through in my life. This is my fate. My first class is tomorrow and I am nervous like hell god knows. I hope everything would be just fine. The timetable is confusing as fuck. And I really hope I can survive living here. It feels like my first day in SMSS. Same shit but different place. Nervous, confused & scared. Well, this is a new beginning. I have to be more independent and mature. One year.... One year is not that long and yes I can do this. I always have faith in myself. InsyaAllah, wish me luck people.

No comments:

Post a Comment