Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 2

Dear blog,
My first day of classes went well & I met some cool people (thank God). I am beyond happy because my class on Monday starts at 12, how can I not be happy? So, I think it should not be a problem here as I can actually adapt with them. BUT the only thing I hate living in UTP is the hot weather. Plus we have to walk to classes and by the time we reach the classes, we are sweating God knows how. I was hoping that I'll get the car asap, it will be much more easier. I miss my mum and my dad and my home and my family. And my friends. We will be having a carnival tomorrow for Petroleum Geoscience's students so its gonna be so much fun and fun! I hope so. 

Life is unexpected, always. When my heart started to heal, then suddenly came a man out of nowhere and it feels different this time. He cares, he loves and he is just different. There is no hopes given, but I was hoping that this is the time. I need someone that can change me. I want to be a better person. And he is just lovely. 
Me/him : "I like yellow" "I like you" "Well, I think I like you too" "I like you more" "What makes you say that?" "Because you like me" This made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment