Monday, November 4, 2013

blink of an eye

Dear blog,
Finally I have the guts to write and finally Im letting it go, sincerely.
I still remember the first time we met, the first time we talked and even our first picture. I still remember every moment we spent, still fresh playing in my mind. It was wonderful but things didn't work out as I expected. No reason, this is life and what do we plan don't always happen. I don't have any anger inside me, or feeling hatred towards anyone because I know that Ive already done my best. Maybe it is not meant to be, what do I expect? We were so in love, everyone knows that. So much love in the beginning, but feelings fade and I don't put any blame on anyone. At least we have tried. I have lived without you before and I will learn to live without you again. Maybe if I hold a little longer, you would have change your mind but life is no fairytale. I can't lie that I could find happiness in you and that you really meant something in my life. I love you and that is why I am leaving because I know I cant make you happy and somebody will. Again, it is just another failed relationship.Thought I was ready, but maybe I am not. You will always be in my prayer, wishing you the best. Maybe we are two people who were meant to fall in love, but never meant to be together. From the very bottom of my heart, I love you and Im letting you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment