Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Faith

Dear blog,
It hurts that I care too much. It hurts that I hoped you might care a little bit more. Maybe it is my fault of expecting so much from you. Im sorry. Sometimes, Im slowly giving up but when I remembered back what we had, it is not something easy to let go. I really hope that things will work out, but like you said what's meant to be will be right. I crave for your attention. I crave for your love. I crave to hear that you actually miss me, like i am your girl. I am sorry for being so demanded but I tried my best. I don't need you, but I want you. I want you every second and everyday of my life. I want you always that I never get bored. It pathetic to actually think that you dont think about me at all, it is sad to actually think you dont miss me at all. Been worrying about you all the time and Im sorry again. Really do. I cant imagine my day not to think about you, not to care anymore. Bcus I always do. As long as I can keep holding on, I will. I promise. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment