Friday, February 22, 2013

Changed

Dear blog,
Tonight, I feel like writing.
To express my feelings, because I have no one to share with.
Such a loner. Yes I am.
Well, practically I chose to be like this.
Keep hoping for something better.

I am listening to When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars.
While writing this crap, the pieces from my heart.
God knows, this is such a beautiful song. Really.

I don't really like changes.
But to be honest, I am just bored.
Bored and sick.
With everything that comes up.
All the same fucking things, every time.
I am tired.
Crying doesn't help any more.
The loneliness.
The empty feeling will never leave.
There is just like a big hole inside me.
And I really don't know how to fill that hole.
It is always empty. Always.
I wish somebody would help me.
Fix me. 
I want to be happy again.
I want to throw away this loneliness.

Maybe this is the real time to change.
To find the weaknesses of myself.
God is fair enough.

" You'll not always happy, so enjoy while it lasts. You'll not always sad either, so just get through it. It'll be fine "



No comments:

Post a Comment